I absolutely love chocolate bark and my daughter does as well. Recently, I’ve seen some pretty clever concoctions like Unicorn Bark and Galaxy Bark. As amazing as they sound, it inspired me to get in the kitchen and experiment to find a healthier solution for my family. My daughter enjoyed picking out the toppings and this cool snack was a success for a warm spring morning!
What You’ll Need:
- Large Container of Vanilla or Plain Greek Yogurt
- Parchment Paper
- Toppings- Here are some suggestions: Raisins, nuts, granola, crushed cereal, cranberries, sprinkles, melted dark chocolate for extra decadence
What to Do:
- Line a pan with parchment paper.
- Use a spatula to cover the parchment paper with yogurt.
- Sprinkle toppings evenly and gently press down.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Peel off parchment paper and break into pieces.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! (Store in the freezer)