We CUBLOVE the Dollar Store for budget friendly playdate inspiration. You’d be surprised how many playdates you can come up with under $10. We wanted to share what we found on our most recent trip and give you some tips on how to make a fun fall themed playdate and craft for the cubs to enjoy!
Decorate a Pumpkin and turn this into a fun playdate
- Invite friends over to decorate pumpkins
- Provide a snack:
- Caramel apples– Cut up apples and dip in sundae caramel or fudge, and let the toddlers roll their apples in sprinkles or crushed graham crackers
What we bought:
How to assemble:
- Layout all the materials for easy access for your little cub. Try to only layout what they need to avoid unnecessary messes.
- Show them how to apply the glue and materials to their pumpkin
- Of course you have to keep a close eye on the little ones incase they want to “sample” the materials or glue…
- Let them get creative and pick what they want