Here are a few sensory activities my daughter enjoys:
- Play with Dirt- Grab some shovels and buckets and let them dig away!
- Make a Beach Sensory Bin- Fill a bin or bucket with water & a few drops of blue food coloring. Add some rocks, plastic boats, and shells.
- Have a Concert-Turn on some music and let them play with instruments. Let them sing along or play music along with the beat. Make moves like clapping, jogging in place, or stomping and encourage your Cub to repeat.
- Make some Gooey Sensory Bags- My daughter LOVES these! Goo Sensory Bags
- Count Sheep- This is a fun and easy nighttime activity. Grab some cotton balls and count sheep. Listen to some lullaby music as you count cotton balls.
- Bake sugar cookies- Let your Cubs help make cookies. You can add food coloring to small amounts of cookie dough to change the color which is always extra fun. Bake the cookies and enjoy the smell and of course eat the cookies to enjoy the taste!