Are you having friends over for Super Bowl Sunday? Cheer on your favorite team with this fun activity that will score points with your CUBs.
Set up a craft table with supplies below and let your CUBs have football fun.
This activity will be a TOUCHDOWN for your CUBs.
Go Panthers! Go Broncos! Go CUBs!
Paper Football and Field Goal (Flying paper footballs brings me back to middle school days.. Watch out!)
What you’ll need:
- Football Scoreboard
- Brown construction paper
- Paint Pen
- Craft sticks
- Yellow paint (I love dot paint as it makes for an easy clean-up)
- Teddy Grahams
- Here’s a great link with videos to help you make a football
- Once your football is complete, use paint pen to paint laces on the paper football
- Make the field goal by gluing 3 of the craft sticks together to make a “U” shape. Add the fourth stick to the bottom of the “U” to make the field goal
- Allow the glue to dry and then paint the field goal with yellow paint
- Once the paint is dry, have the kids practice ways of getting the paper football through the field goal
- Keep score with the Football Scoreboard and use teddy grahams for point tally