I love this recipe and made it for my little one when he was starting to eat solids, but this is also something your toddler will love! Turn this puree into a ice cream treat or you can use this as a spread. The optional chocolate makes this a yummy chocolate ice cream or pudding treat!
What you’ll need:
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 2 pears, peeled and cut into 1in pieces (i used bartlett pears)
- Optional: Honey or Agave nectar
- Optional: Coco or chocolate syrup (1 tbsp or to taste)
- Optional: Cinnamon (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees
- Place the bananas and pears on a parchment paper
- Drizzle the honey or agave over the bananas and pears (you can skip this step but I like to add a little extra sweetness to mine 🙂
- Roast for 25 minutes
- Move the banana and pear to a blender or processor.
- You can add the coco or chocolate here to make a yummy pudding or ice cream treat
- If your leaving out the chocolate adding a little cinnamon is great too
- Puree until smooth
- Cool and serve (or freeze)