With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, this is a great week to throw a themed social for your CUBpanions. What comes to mind? Hearts, chocolate, love, candy, Valentine’s cards, Italian food, teddy bears. Gather a group to share in the fun!
Here are a few Valentine’s Day Social ideas:
1. Heart Shirt Social – Buy some white t-shirts, stencils, and t-shirt paint to make cute heart shirts.
2. Crazy for Cocoa Social – Make some kid temperature hot chocolate and let them add toppings: sprinkles, marshmallows, whipped cream.
3. Valentine Storytime – There are so many great Valentine’s books. Invite your friends to join at a local bookstore or at your house for storytime.
4. Teddy Bear Hugs – Grab a few teddy bears, ribbon, and accessories from your favorite craft store or meet at a Bear making store to make teddy bears.
5. Trade a Teddy Bear Social – Grab a teddy bear, gather with your friends, and bring home a new teddy!
6. Valentine’s Movie Night – Rent a Valentine’s Day movie and invite some friends to enjoy! Don’t forget the popcorn.
7. Spaghetti Dinner Social – Invite your friends over for a night in Italy featuring spaghetti and meatballs.
8. Valentine’s Card Making Social – Gather cute paper, stamps, glitter, and start decorating Valentine’s cards for loved ones!